Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Take a hike

I'm thinking it's time for a party...a hiking party! We just walk around Chobots and explore (use your imagination). I'll be your tour guide around the dangerous wilderness of Chobots TROLOLOL! Stay with me and I'll protect you from bears
WHERE: Least busiest server, Park
DATE: This Friday, June 10
TIME: 5:00 PM Standard Eastern Time
Around 10:00 PM in UK

Don't wear rocketboots or anything fancy.
We are HIKING not SHOPPING. Silly children
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

8 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

I'll Be There :D

Anonymous said...

I'll come with my rocket boots!

-The fast hiker-
:P Mwa ha ha

xFruityloopyx said...

fatass ^^

Choobaca55 said...

I'll be the legit short person in the back :P

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

bahahaha... ima wear my PWAM outfit >:]

I dun think i can make it... its a bit late o.o

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

I'll make it! :P

Anonymous said...

I will go too!

Ipads said...

Isk of I will namely D: