Monday, August 15, 2011

The end has come...

Chobots has ended... And now what are we going to do... stare at the tv watching spongebob blow bubbles? after a while i started to grow out of chobots... but then i started to come back... then the whole thing turn into dog shit.. without chobots i would be a coumputer noob.. id probelly still be asking stuff like ''Wheres the space bar again?'' hm.. I remember those days...... Remember when hacking was when u go on someone elses account.... yeah i miss that.... alot... I actually miss people annoying me in pc or mods telling me stuff like ''Do it and your done..'' (Tovic) Thanks to Purple, Hally,Toast (crazybread), Nifty, Watermisty (mah perv) Apple ( we had some good fights.. GCG (goodchobotgirl, Or something) Hiki, My local rat (william) Soccerboy (we tried hacking but failed) Shrinky (who i talked about random stuff some times) Fruity (oneday i wanna have fasion like you) And Julz (we never really talked much but still :D) Also.. To Ghoinie (the 'boss') i hope you had fun destroying chobots while u take a shit on the toilet for many hours dealing with your diarrhea.. And the only thing ur the boss of is that little rash on your hand for masturbating on tranny porn to hard. I still remember when i found out about chobots Going onto Primary games.. Playing crazy taxi.. Then i see a banner.. ''Chobots Chat n play Everyday!'' And thats when i started playing.. Well it looks like its time for the old fasioned way of closeing a post....

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets share how we found chobots!

How bout a poll?

I found it on Mimo's Cp Blog :)

Anonymous said...

I had to block 3 african ppl on skype. Wtl is up with these random messages?

ѕкιρρєн said...

You listed 3 of my besties... Nifteh, Toast and Apple

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

LOL Ron, I found Chobots in a creepy way..

Anonymous said...

SKIIIPPPEEHHHHHHHHHH :D
I thought u were FRIGGIN dead :0

Julz said...

everyone says the same thing about me on their goodbye posts.. am i that boring? i guess i can't say what you said was wrong, though, i didn't talk to you as much as other people. you are a hilarious and nice person, and i'm definitely going to miss you.

Unknown said...

i seriously need to say something and it makes total sense. hacking started 2 days after the shitty rat and the 14 year old "entertainer" became moderators

Zorx909Cheats said...

I think we all should move on from Chobots, and get a different hobbie. Yeah, I know,we all missed Chobots when it had shut down. But, we can't keep on thinking about Chobots forever.

♫♪letahavesomefun♪♫ said...

we can think of it our whole life... some of us loved cho almost as much as our family.. when cho closed down i almost cried because cho isnt my life... but its one of my charished part of my life...
so some of us cant move on from cho...
and William.. i think Jake started hacking before the shitty rat or the "entertainer" became mods but im just a noob

Cat said...

noooo, i started hacking in february. that's long after william became a mod.

ѕкιρρєн said...

MIIIDDEEEEEHHH. I never see you anywhere.

Herbaliser said...

I agree I miss the old hacking :(

panda said...

:|

Anonymous said...

@skippeh my comp is broken but I'm getting it fixed in a few days so I'm using a iPad but it docent support adobe flash player or whatever

purplejbx33 said...

your welcome buddy

Lily said...

Lol julz I didnt say tht about you :P

Anonymous said...

Purp how did u get ur cookie monster picture animated :0

Flafy said...

Leta..after i made you a birthday poster,you forget me in the list?..dayum you must be crazy

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

Yay! Pervs forever!