This is a pretty big *but awesome* post, so just bare with me here.
First imma start with the sad news... I'll let the pictures of my Skype conversation with Tovic explain it.
And to CONFIRM that:
Sad, right? Here's what my naked banned and chat banned Chobot thinks of that.
It's a mixture of sad and mad.
And Ghoni- you didn't do shit. Remember who taught you how to do all of this. Remember that there's other hackers. Even I am more skilled at hacking than you. You are not a boss, maybe cake boss, because you're chubby, but not a real boss. THIS, right here making this post, is what a boss looks like.
And Ghoni- you didn't do shit. Remember who taught you how to do all of this. Remember that there's other hackers. Even I am more skilled at hacking than you. You are not a boss, maybe cake boss, because you're chubby, but not a real boss. THIS, right here making this post, is what a boss looks like.
Supposively, Vayersoft is already working on some mobile Russian game. I guess that way they don't need to suffer any more of these horrible hacking attacks.
Speaking of hacking, this is really random, but you know all the Conventions they have in California? (Comic Con, Video Con..) Well there's this one convention they have called Def Con! Def con is basically a convention for hackers held in various hotels (a different hotel each year) in Las Vegas. There, hackers share their hacking experiences, give tips, and teach you how to hack! There's even hacking classes or whatever held there for people ages 8-16. It's 150$ cash and you can't bring your cellphone, iPod, anything because people can hack you right there. It's scary how quick technology progresses.
Lastly, to celebrate/mourn about the death of Chobots, lets have a Tinychat session tomorrow!
Sounds like fun!!! We can talk and do dares and random crap and lalalala. Click the icon to go to our tinychat, missfruityloopy.
Time: 3:00 P.M E.S.T
(11:00 P.S.T :S)
The time will probably change depending on peoples' schedules, so keep checking in!
Time: 3:00 P.M E.S.T
(11:00 P.S.T :S)
The time will probably change depending on peoples' schedules, so keep checking in!
-Gaga (Julz)
P.S: We're making a memories post about Chobots soon! Fruity's making a video, too.
P.S: We're making a memories post about Chobots soon! Fruity's making a video, too.





15 comments:
I'm gonna miss chobots. Hey, for the party, I say we track down ghoni, and use him as a piñata, so we can beat the shit out of him xD. And LMAO, the gif of Tina is hilarious! I think I'll show you pictures of vayerman, because I know how he looks like in real.
HAHAHAH! i like that idea. cool, i'd be happy to see them and post them.
I'll mis you all!
~Love
Laurenqzco ♡
THE GIF OF TINA!!! LMFAOOOOOO
Vayerman irl:
vayerman.tk
Sad.. cho is gone. I have pictures all over my blog ever since beta. I can't wait to make a memories post too.. but...
they make me sad :(
Chobots team is just a bunch of lazy ppl like tina and wont fix cho lol
Are you guys still going to post I mean yah this is a chobot blog but that doesn't mean it has to be about chobos
~Chickadee3
yeah, we'll probably think of things to post.
Sounds like fun! I'll try to make it ;)
i'm gonna miss .com D:
Ugh I can't come to the tinychat.
Just no that I love chobots and I always will!
alrite i changed the time to an hour forward cus lets face it in cali i wouldnt be awake at 11:00 A.M
HAHAHAHA! I love the gif of Tina. LOL I see you like to sleep :P
Hahah I <3 the gif...
The Gif is just the most funniest thing LMFAOOOOOOO!!!! haha, Ima miss chobots, I remember always wanting to be an agent and everyone and I mean EVERYONE (well mabye exclude 10 ppl or whatever) wanted to be an agent!! ahh, Chobots is ah.mahz.hing! Man I love chobots, Kick fruity's pet I'll do it all :')
~Twink :3
Post a Comment