Hey guys! It's Music again back with another post!
I've heard about these kinda things more than one time, but I'll explain to you guys if you aren't quite sure what it is i'm talking about in the title.
A halloween light show is when people (usually with no life or job) decorates their house for Halloween and shows it off during a contest in their town, or on the Internet or whatever. They usually look like this:
(sorry about its quality, can't help it too much x_x)
But of course it varies on what it looks like.
Well, I found this video on youtube of a guy doing the same thing. But he takes it up a few notches. See, he lights it up to the song "Party Rock Anthem" and well....you just gotta watch it to see what I'm talkin' about.
Awesome, right? They couldn't really have gotten much more on-time with the music and lights then anything! But the only thing that's probably scary about this video is probably how much everything will cost. xD
Well, I gotta run, hope you enjoyed this post, and cya later!
~Music :P~

4 comments:
DEENG that's totally epic! yeah that probably cost like...well alot.
one of the vids comments: This is what people do with the 15% or more from Geico's insurance LMAO
dude im so jealous of this house
Omg they have the same thing for Christmas! Me and my grandma stalk this guys house xD Well we turn to a special radio station that the house has on a sign and the lights move to the song. Its really cool
Rich guy with no time on his hands LOL
Post a Comment