Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party is near!

Heyyyy people who actually visit this blog haha
I'm gonna need help spreading the invitation of the party!


Just spread this link around Transformice and Cho!
Shrinkyshalloween.tk
We're getting as many people to come as possible! The clock is ticking! 


Remember: We're coming to Transformice @ 3:00 EST and you MUST be in the tribe {Majestic Unicorns} to get in. Then we'll be Trick-or-Treating around Chobots @ 3:30 EST. Meet in front of the Pet shop. Be in costume and carry the seed bag to 'hold candy!' ^_^


Any other questions? Ask any author in the xat below!
Loopy the Lurker

1 comment:

Blaine said...

Ughhh, sorry guys, I dont think I'll make it to the tfm or chobots party x_x I might for a few mins to the tfm one, but chobots, i can't DX

We have a harvest party I have to go to, and i wont be back from that till like 8 pm tonight. Sorry guys D: