Friday, October 28, 2011

How to make Scroll Maps

I was at map editor, and I decided to make a scroll Halloween map. But I didn't know how, so I had to ask around.
But don't worry. It's easy. All you have to do is copy and paste <C><P L="1600" /><Z><S><S P="0,0,0.3,0.2,0,0,0,0" L="98" X="103" H="10" Y="387" T="0" /><S P="0,0,1,9999,0,0,0,0" L="10" X="47" H="244" Y="271" T="3" /><S P="0,0,1,9999,0,0,0,0" L="10" X="1600" H="244" Y="266" T="3" /><S P="0,0,0.3,0.2,0,0,0,0" L="115" X="1544" H="10" Y="399" T="0" /><S P="0,0,0.3,0.2,0,0,0,0" L="200" X="800" H="500" Y="255" T="8" /></S><D><T Y="381" X="100" /><DS Y="366" X="133" /><T Y="392" X="1539" /><F Y="140" X="1601" /><F Y="145" X="45" /></D><O /></Z></C>
 right there.


Then edit the map you have
 Simple as that ;).

To scroll when you're making it, hold spacebar, click the background, and move it.

Works with any background! Experiment!

Have fun!

-Ronny Boy

1 comment:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.