Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weird fruit crap

Ok sooo my sister has been nagging me to post about this fruit, so I will.
 This is what the outside looks like..it looks all deadly and stuff. I gotta give props to the first person who ever ate it. Imagine eating a strange plant you've never seen before. Scary.


And this is what it looks like on the inside! Just like a peeled grape i think. I recommend all yall try it cus it tastes just like fruit. They're called rambutan. I would know..i used google. Google is a reliable source that should never fail me <3 Sike...google fails me all the time. But yeah, try this fruit if yall can get your hands on it. It's asian. Like me. Like my mom. And my toes. 
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block
PS. EFF YEAHH HALLOWEEN!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda looks like dragon fruit but awesome on the outside. I think I've eaten them before :3 Tastes yummy too. I'm going to beg my mom to buy me one!

seashell said...

i think i have tasted that before my mom bought it from a store it tastes kinda sweet but it kinda feels strange in ure mouth

Lily said...

NICE SWEATSHIRT!

♡angelica♡ said...

i've tried it before, it's yummy. :D

Two said...

OMG I LOVE THOSE

Anonymous said...

the dude who ate that first shuld get 1m bucks

xFruityloopyx said...

on my last day of california, i ate an entire bag of these babies....

SOOO DELICIOUS

Anonymous said...

man, that looks good...but poisonous. HAHA