Ok so during school today these people from this science program came to talk about us. They basically told us about the science field and what we'll have to go through. (This got me so stressed out) When I came home and saw Gary's comment about fizzeh, this got me thinking about the jobs YOU guys will have. Here's what i thought
Sweethobos (Ryan): Street pharmacist (Drug dealer in other words)
Gary: Weight watchers trainer
Luvlie: Advertiser for movies/games
Ron: Video game maker or meteorologist
Boy: Super sexy male model
Vasa: Club Penguin moderator
Twolegers: Guidance counselor
Lexi: Comedian
Yoshi/Ilykcheez: Competitor or peacemaker
Maddawg: Professional basketball player or NBA spokesperson
Maddawg: Professional basketball player or NBA spokesperson
Cpfan: Video game maker
Tyler: Spain soccer player
Icey: New York Times book reviewer
Sharlotta: Won't have a job because she's in jail for plagiarizing this blog
Musicmaker: DJ for parties
Oreo: Dubstep mixer
Rosey: Famous artist in New York in both drawing and pixels
Mimo: Gary's boss and advisor
Skippeh: Disney park worker
Corkal: Professional photographer living it up in LA
Eggs: A scrambled egg
Crabot: Person in Glee breaking out in tunes, singing about Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
Mideh:
Stjohn:
Loca:
Flafy: Hairdresser
Lollyxpop: The new Ginny
Tyler: Spain soccer player
Icey: New York Times book reviewer
Sharlotta: Won't have a job because she's in jail for plagiarizing this blog
Musicmaker: DJ for parties
Oreo: Dubstep mixer
Rosey: Famous artist in New York in both drawing and pixels
Mimo: Gary's boss and advisor
Skippeh: Disney park worker
Corkal: Professional photographer living it up in LA
Eggs: A scrambled egg
Crabot: Person in Glee breaking out in tunes, singing about Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
Mideh:
Stjohn:
Loca:
Flafy: Hairdresser
Lollyxpop: The new Ginny
These are all the people I can think of right now. If you want me to do yours, comment at the bottom and I'll try to find something for yall. Also, what do you wanna be when you grow up? I wanna be a child oncologist (doctor that helps kids with leukemia, a blood disease) or a shrink (a psychiatrist that helps teens with depression)
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block
I can't get to everyone's at the moment, and some of you I don't really know. Talk to me either on the xat if I'm on or on TFM. I'll have to get to know you better to determine your career :)
I can't get to everyone's at the moment, and some of you I don't really know. Talk to me either on the xat if I'm on or on TFM. I'll have to get to know you better to determine your career :)
35 comments:
Wut about meh xP
muuhhh do ibitezcheez :D
WHAT??????????????????????????? im not going to be an inventor.
i might be a meteroroligst or astronomer or what vasa is but TOILETS DONT GO ON SUITCASES
you should do me...... 8]
wat about meh ;o
and i wanna be a geek (design computer and other electonics) when i grow up.. lawl. but i live my life on my laptop.. ik ik sounds life-less but that's who i am ;)
HECK YEAH!
What about me? :3
When I grow up I want to be a software engineer. Or computer engineer.
why isnt ron an inventor of a briefcase toilet? i liked that better
Do mine! I need one.. I'm icey in case you forgot o3o
What will I be?
Do me!
cool who am i? :)
Yeah cus fizzeh rocks
what about me shrinky ;)
Me to =D!!!
Do mines to Please ^_^
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EGGS NEEDS A TURN >:D
DO me
i want to be a doctor
Do me >:D
I'm lollyxpop on .net .com and .in. And on TFM I'm lucytail
cool. im an artist that's good enough :') <3 i do luv 2 draw :'D
heck yeah x3 thanks shrinky LOL
do mid :o
ew tht sounds wrong but.yanno what i mean..
Skippeh is lucky u get to work at disney land shrinky still needs to do my one D=
sweet I'm gunna be Ginny :D
do me? haha
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
Me? x3 LOL
meeee
Cmon you know me do me <33
you obviously odnt know me that good cause if u did, u'd know that i DIDNT copy this blog! -.-
what about me?;o
me. im ipads btw and i can be the apple company owner
Do me lol!
-daniellecasey
WHY MIMO?!?!??! DFUISDFHSD I'M SLIGHTLY OLDER THAN HIM
I'm crazybread, my google account is messed up.
Do me please??
Post a Comment