Retard quote from the book Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Here comes another book review! Guess what it's going to be on?
Sounds good right? Well it isn't. I bought this book, thinking it'd be an inspirational book that would change my life and give me a different view on life, helping me appreciate it. All it did was annoy the crap out of me.
Hannah -the main character in this story- is a freaking brat. I found Hannah to be an attention seeker. The reasons why she killed herself were ridiculous. I found it hard to follow along in the beginning, when the point of views were switching up. It didn't even say who's view it was in when it switched. I mean, everyone goes through the regular high school drama. This drama didn't even seem like the real things we go through. If you enjoy reading about romance, high school drama, or any of that annoying crap I don't like, you'll enjoy this.
"★★☆☆☆"
Two out of five stars.
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

4 comments:
TY VAYER! U HAVE COMMON SENSE!
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA. -SINGS GLEE SONGS-
im not reading it dipshit. im saying why post book reviews when nobody gives a shit about books here?
Hmmmm...I actually read that book and thought it was pretty good. Though I DEFINITELY agree with you that Hannah was a total attention seeker and killed herself for the stupidest reasons.
Maybe you should do reviews on books that a lot of people have read. Like Harry potter, Northern lights or the Hunger games.
Post a Comment