Yea, yea, i know, looks like a site teachers would be showing little kids. But it's a quiz site....yea still doesn't help, right? It gets better, lol.
Well, the site is a site where you make your own quiz, any topic, any subject, anything in the world, and you put a time limit on it. and they have several sections you could look at too.
(sorry might be sorta small XD)
Yea, they have lame subjects in there (geography, science, literature, etc.) but most lean on to the subjects that you'd expect, like movies, television, and music.
And like I said, quizzes could be about anything in the WORLD. Here's an example of what I mean:
Basically the question is asking what states are the best to get drunk at XDD and yeah, you got 2 minutes to put the states on there, but it's not too hard lol. But yeah, I encourage ya'll to go take a look at the site and leave your experience of the site in the comment section below! :P The site link is http://www.sporcle.com/
Well that's about all I have to say, here ends another post by me, and I hope to see you guys later! ;D
~Music :P~


No comments:
Post a Comment