*Post to Majestic Unicorns*
It seems like some of you recruiters, initiated, and hunteresses keep inviting your backup accounts to the tribe. Lemme tell you this...
STOP DOING THAT!
You're either in the tribe, or you aren't! First of all, bringing ur useless accounts (that you probably never use again) into the tribe will bring our stats down. Second, I dont want any of you from other tribes putting your backup accounts into the tribe either. It's not fair at all. If you didn't wanna be in our tribe then stay away k? I'm not trying to be mean, but this is ridiculous. You people should know better, and don't EVER think a thing like this will slip past me.
The only time I will allow anyone's other acc back is during a pre-planned party.



Also I'm proposing a new policy.
Recruiters-Recruit people
Hunteress-Loads maps (NOT change tribe house)
Initiated-Plays music
I think it's fair....better than all of you inviting at the same time. I'll leave a poll on the side if you like this new policy. If there's enough "yes," I'll start asking you guys (who have these ranks) which power you want. I WILL write down which power you chose. Keep in mind you won't be able to change whatever you asked for.
I love each and everyone one of you. I'm doing this to make sure all of you are happy in the tribe & to encourage you to work together as a team. Let's face it, we have something other tribes don't have. We actually know and love each other! ....most of the time heheh
Loopy the Lurker
4 comments:
okay im only rank cooker and i dont have any backup accounts. and i cant even invite people to the tribe and i wanna be able to say,"YEAH IM IN THE EFFFING MAGESTIC UNICORNS TRIBE!!!"
Well.. I dont think think its a good idea. They're taking over the cookers power. I think like Recruiters,Hunteresses AANDD Iniated should only be able to invite
i like it...
i dont think thats a good idea..
Post a Comment