Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FOOTBALL YEAHHH

Who's watching the Super Bowl this weekend?

I AM CUS I FRIKKIN LOVE FOOTBALL! IT'S MY FAVORITE SPORT EVER! YEAHH GO GIANTS! YOU GUYS ROCK! TOUCHDOWN MOTHA FUGGAS!

I don't even like football. The referee blows the whistle too much. My highlight of the Super Bowl would be the performances. I just like the Super Bowl cus it's an excuse to eat lots of food :D Check out this football fanatic's snack:
Only in America folks.
Loopy the Lurker

9 comments:

icecool5678 said...

Football is a way to child obesity and premature death.

I don't watch american football because I live in England and our main sports are soccer, cricket and rugby.

Jilli said...

so you do watch football because in england, soccer is football. so yeah you watch football hmm? how is football even a way to obesity? it's a sport that requires you to burn your calories. and rugby is more dangerous than football. your argument is invalid

Mimzy said...

Why hasn't Shrinky made a post in forever?

icecool5678 said...

I only said that cos of all the food some footbal fans eat. Soccer is different to american football anyway. I didn't even say football was dangerous, and I wasn't arguing either.

Juliet said...

i'm finding the person who owns that snack tray and stealing it

frycook48 said...

waah I want food. Australia don't have no Superbowl.

Two said...

lets go giants!!!

Jilli said...

@Mimzy
because apparently no one likes my posts and my searches for finding something to post irritates me

Juliet said...

agreed with two!! :D