So when I walked into Spanish class...this is what I saw on the board.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY O HORNY!
It actually says "Happy Birthday JOSH COURTNEY" but it just pleasantly turned into something post-worthy! The yellow obviously didn't show up well enough :D lolololol
Loopy the Lurker

12 comments:
Im gunna facebook that guy and wish him a happy birthday. lololololol jk
Loopy ^^
Awesome pic, our teacher drew a penis on the board the other day thinking its a baby O.o
Poopy ^^
by loopy, i think he meant me
lololololol
O.o it was my friends B-day today... it was on all the boards in the lessons i went too :/ it said:
In yellow
H-P-Y
in Pink
A-P
Birthday
Corner O.o
His name is connor u retarded teacher O.o
PS: the word verification said CONDOM
Im sure your teacher did muttly.
I really like how conz is taunting muttly.
i really like how conz has suddenly turned gay..
I really like how muttly thinks this, as he knows he secretly has a crush on guccigirl.
How did a post about letters on whiteboard coming out badly turn into an argument about gayness and guccigirl?! *Confused*
Apparently, when muttly said "loopy^^" right underneath conz's comment, he thought muttly called him loopy, so he called him "poopy". Then Fruity said "by loopy, i think he meant me." And then muttly commented about his teacher being retarded for writing something incorrectly, and then conz said "I'm sure your teacher did." Then I said "I really like how conz is taunting muttly," and then Muttly– obviously being unoriginal and copied my comment– said "I really like How conz suddenly turned gay." Which I'm pretty sure you would muttly, and Conz said "I really like how muttly thinks this, as he knows he secretly has a crush on guccigirl." and then I saw your comment, so I just had the urge to answer your question (though I believe it's rhetorical) and here we are right now :D.
P.S. Muttly, using the term "gay" in order to insult someone? WHAT THE HELL?! Try to at least be MUCH more original. You have a lot to learn. And gerrard, you can just suck it.
I can just predict another question all ready....
So it WAS indeed a pointless argument. xD Also, Shark, nice blog!
(Holy cow, I just had the same word verification on two comments!!)
Post a Comment