Friday, March 23, 2012

Chillin in North Carolina?

If any of you people ever decide to stay at North Carolina for a vacation, (Which I don't see why you would...it's just...average here) I have a good spot for you to visit :D

GREENSPRINGS!
(Picture belongs to greenspringsfun.com)

It's in the city where I was born :') I'm probably gonna hit this place for spring break. It's basically like a jungle gym for red-necks :D The giant tower in the back is where you can free-jump. If you're brave enough...go to the very top which is about 5 stories high :0 (I was too wuss to go up there lolololol I hate heights) And kids who don't know how to swim might wanna bring a floaty

Loopy the Lurker

3 comments:

Fivestarshark said...

Spring break will be very interesting. I'm gonna stay home. I'm going to practice my art work :). That drawing I made in the underground on chobots.com was horrible. I could barely like keep control of the mouse. I'm surprised that the hair was made pretty nicely. Anyways, yeah, I'm just gonna stay home during the spring break. :(

brookel said...

Very cool! Anyways this is wayyyy off topic, but yesterday night we watched THG. I loved it! But it wasn't like the book that much.

Mideh said...

You guys live like a hour away from me. . ha