DONT FORGET TO TREAT YOUR MOMMY LIKE A QUEEN TODAY!
She deserves it :D
Nobody will love you the way your mother does.
Sorry for not posting a lot Dx Im having to become "independent" lately >.> Butttt good news. I got a job at a new Mexican restaurant that's currently under construction :D!!!!!! Don't know exactly when I'll start but IM SUPER HAPPY!
$$ MULA MULA $$
Loopy Letthemoneyroll Lurker
Nobody will love you the way your mother does.
Sorry for not posting a lot Dx Im having to become "independent" lately >.> Butttt good news. I got a job at a new Mexican restaurant that's currently under construction :D!!!!!! Don't know exactly when I'll start but IM SUPER HAPPY!
$$ MULA MULA $$
Loopy Letthemoneyroll Lurker
1 comment:
i'm expecting you to send me a taco and some quacamole dip when it opens. lol.
and we took our mom out to a Red Lobster for mother's day. haha
Post a Comment