Hey, I'm going to admit, I am an introvert and quite anti social. In fact whenever I come 6 feet near a person I'm all..."GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ALLERGIC TO PEOPLE?"
I don't know how I lasted 9 years in school. I should've died years ago. Admit it, people on the internet are so much better (most of the time). Really though. They relate to you better and you can have a ladi dadadaa time without even leaving your freaking room. And then they usually like the things you like and then both of you are like
IN REAL LIFE IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET PEOPLE TO LIKE THE SAME THING AS YOU. People in real life suck. Internet rox. Anyone else feel like this at times? Where you just hate everyone in real life and you just wanna go rant to your little internet friends n shit? I KNOW I DO!!!! Be honest too. Yall know what I mean
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block


2 comments:
Actually yes I do sometimes. Great point jillian!
I agree people on the Internet are a lot better... I'm not really antisocial but some people irk me to no end.
Post a Comment