So today I went to Barnes and Noble and bought this super awesome book called Beyond Bizarre: Frightening Facts and Blood-Curdling True Tales. Long ass title man. Anyway, it's a pretty awesome book and so far I've read half of it. I thought I'd share some of the stuff in it with you. It's really fascinating if you're interested in the murder, ghosts, the human body, etc.
ANATOMY AND HOSPITAL RELATED STUFF
-Some people are born with what is called Moebius syndrome. This is a condition where you can't make any facial expressions at all. YOU CAN'T SHOW WHEN YOU'RE HAPPY OR SAD THAT'D BE CONFUSING. IT'S A POKER FACE 24/7. Also, if you have this, you sleep with your eyes open. Creepy
-Have you ever sneezed a lot when exposed to sunlight? Well this is called photic sneeze reflex. It's a genetic trait that causes some people to sneeze. It affects 18-25% of the population. I just happened to be one of those unlucky 18-25% I thought it was normal for everyone
-DID YOU KNOW THAT IN JULY 2009 JAPANESE DOCTORS DISCOVERED THAT YOUR BODY GLOWS? No lie yo. It's very faint and it has different glow levels. The lowest glow happens at around 10 am and the point where it glows the most is around 4 am
-There is a disease called "lousy disease" which is when lice erupts from your skin and just screws shit up. It was thought to be punishment for your sins but yanno shit just happens in life. Anyway, it's not that common anymore so calm yo tits
-On a funny note, there's a condition called frotteurism which is when you rub up against someone without their consent. SOOOO basically this is when you rub your genitals and crotch all up against someone's bod. This is the condition that all the .net staff has so beware
-Doctors use cockroaches to study cancer and heart diseases. They apparently have develop cancer and heart diseases similar to humans. NASTY SELVES.
Anyway, that's all for now! I'll post about the scary stuff next week as a continuation of this post. I might buy the sequel to this book cause it's pretty damn great. If you run across this book, I recommend you get it!
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block
4 comments:
AHH this is really cool!!! :D
also i am cracking up at the frotteurism thing omg
YOU, YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME. You do cuss a lot but chu very opinionated. <: Nicki Minaj is a copycat..a Lil Kim wannabe. The only reason people like her is her butt and boobs tbh.
-Have you ever sneezed a lot when exposed to sunlight? Well this is called photic sneeze reflex. It's a genetic trait that causes some people to sneeze. It affects 18-25% of the population.
I am the 18-25%.. NOW I KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT! :O
Post a Comment