Friday, October 28, 2011

Deviantart

SUP GUYS!
I thought I'd tell you about this cool website called deviantart.com that me, rosey, and 4848yes go on. It's where you draw anything you want, and then post it to show people!
Here are a couple of great artists:
This girl is a GREAT artist. Here's one of her drawings:
Isn't she great?
Also, another great artist is...
AKA
4848yes!
Here's a one of her AMAZING drawings:
She has more drawings, too! Just click her name to see them!
Oh.. Don't think I forgot about our very own..
Here's one of her beautiful drawings:
She has more drawings, too!
Heh.. then there's me.. -_-
I'm not as good as them though, but here I am.
Here's one of my okay drawings:
I DRAW WITH D.A MURO SO DON'T LAUGH!!
Haha, well, that's a few of the many people on deviant art! Go on and make an account right now! If you need any help... don't ask me. I'm new at this. ROFL!
x dawg the dangerous x

2 comments:

icecool5678 said...

Me and twinkler go on Sketchfu
You draw something on it, then it replays how you drew it! It's really cool.

Jilli said...

hawhaw im on deviantart everyday for like 2 hours