Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brrrr

Oh my lanta!!! This cold weather is killing me x| It makes me pee all the time >.> Some of you already have snow...lucky bastards. A vital item to wear during this harsh long season is....
Mmmmm cozy :3 LMAO!


And since we're in the cold season now....let's watch a nice figure skating video! Ahh I remember when I used to figure skate :') This beautiful video makes me cry everytime!

So elegant!!! :')
Loopy the Lurker

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I used to figure skate too :') I quit like 5 months ago. LMAO I cracked up when my friend showed me the parody

Anonymous said...

it snows in july here

Lily said...

is that real?!?!

seashell said...

yep it's really cold where i live its november but next month is christmas! >:D

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

That looks like a person sucking something it litterly scared me

Anonymous said...

Of coarse it's NOT real. The figure skating is edited. It snowed here *-*

SmartDj said...

Lol
Its still warm here :3

SmartDj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliet said...

Lucky butts >.>
I don't get snow.
Anyway, fruity you would look B.E.E.U.U.T.E.H.F.U.L.L. in that jacket blanket thing

Lily said...

geez sky u got some tude.

Zorx909Cheats said...

It almost never snows where I live. Every time it DOES snow (which about %5 happens) We go outside to enjoy it all we can, until it snows for another decade.